0

Therapeutic

Posted by Gloria Wong on 2:50:00 AM


1) Dyed my hair @ Chapter 2 - Bugis 
( I like my stylist, I like the colour, I like the service, enough said)

2) Walked one round in Bugis street and I've myself 
(3 beautiful tops + 1 Scarf for less than $50 in total! I'm queen of Bugis! =p )

3) Went back office, got my driver and head down to Golden Mile complex to fetch some of my colleagues who are coming back from malacca. 
Reached Golden mile Complex @ 5.35pm (sun was setting aka Magic Hour)
By the time they arrived, the sun has long gone home, the F1 race has started ... and yes, they arrived at 7.45pm 

Thus I spent more than 2 hours waiting at a freaking bus stop :X  Thank God Melissa was with me. I can't imagine waiting at the bus stop for 2hrs all by myself :x 

4) I have cravings for sushi for God-knows-how-many-days. I cabbed down J8 just in time for my sushi. Yep, I went Sakae Sushi alone and eat like a Queen. 
(I'm guilty now, friday should be my GYM day! but I'm eating instead of gyming OooPs) 

5) Sis jio-ed me for movie in the morning. Great minds thinks alike !! I was desperately jio-ing ppl to watch movie! =) So we ended up watching "Mama-Mia" @ J8. Overall not that bad a show, but super corny jokes. Lets just say I enjoy listening to those songs the most! =)

By then, I was super duper tired ... (like as usual) but still I ... 

6) Cabbed down to Jake's house to watch yet another movie. A thriller, "13 Game of death" (i think thats the title). Its a Thailand movie. When I reach, they are already halfway into the show. And it was showing a well scene. 

i) GOODNESS SAKE. It reminds me ALL ABOUT work again -_- I've shoot a well scene just recently. And its freaking same concept. A person fell into the well, a guy suppose to go down the well and save the person :x smilair shots are used :x Why do I have to be reminded of work :x 

ii) I've always enjoyed Thailand's thriller/horror shows. Coz its not just another stupid or -out-to-scare you kinda of show. I always feel thailand shows has great story plot and has a lot of meaning within meanings. Thought provoking but GOOD. 

7) Ended the day by watching 1 Ep of "F.R.I.E.N.D.S". What a relax way to end the day. 

3.10am now and I'm half dead. :x 

I'm looking forward to next week. 

1) An entire day all to myself @ my fav hang out place. Just me, myself and I. I have lots of things to think through.
2) A shopping day with FeFe
3) A shopping day all by myself
4) A chill out day with friends (hopefully) 

I've kinda given up hope on jio-ing ppl for lunch/dinner etc.. From next week, I should stop doing that le.  


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.