0

Awesome

Posted by Gloria Wong on 11:16:00 PM
Sat was a FANTASTIC day. Reason being, I made the right choice by spending me entire night watching AH MEI'S CONCERT. She was totally AWESOME ! 
So High so High So High !! 
She just blown be away. When she sang 如果你也听说,my tears are at the brim of my eyes. 
And there are a few songs that she sang that makes me tear too. 
Wow. she is really really wonderful! =) 


Me and Zer @ Park Mall Sakae before heading down for concert.

The moment I walk into the hall. I'm all excited !! =) 


Who else went to watch the concert with me? Sheng Hong lo. LOL


How can I not take photos during such events leh ? 


THE QUEEN!


she sang some japan song, dunnoe the meaning, but was just so nice! 


Den I got her to go with us due to some unforeseen cirumstances 
Yet another local talent we've got here! 

Side track abit. I'm officially hook on watching 叮当神探
I was bursting out laughing like mad and the next moment my tears almost roll down. 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.