0

Good Week

Posted by Gloria Wong on 12:16:00 AM

Presenting to you! Princess Rebekah! 
my dearest sis's new born baby girl! Isn't she just sooooo adorable! =) 
So angel like! goodness! =) 

THURSDAY

I had a therapeutic day all by myself. I'm contented. 
Had driving @ 11am 
Went back office to grab some stuff
Went down town to get casing for my Ipod Touch 2nd Gen (*finally the casing arrive :X) 
Headed down to Bishan to catch "Painted Skin" by myself. *Its therapeutic! =) 
Initially I'm totally not interested in this show esp there's a particular someone in that show :X 
But after some recommendation from _ _ _ _ _ I decided to give it a try. 
It was a good show! Recently there aren't many shows that has a good theme and is consistent throughout. Indeed this show surprises me quite a little. Subtle humor was well spread out. Acting wise for MAIN characters are pretty good too. =) It was a good catch! =) 

FRIDAY

Went back office to help out with some paper work 
Initially I planned to go GYM for my lessons, ended up, we stayed in office till abt 1130pm. 
Few of us even ordered Pizza hut. LOL. Instead of gym-ing, i ate pizza instead :p lol
Rush down Cine in time to meet my cell for movie. We caught "Tropic Thunder" ...
Hmmmm, I wouldn't say it was a bad show, but personally I dun really like it. Hmmm, seriously have tons of doubts about Ben stiller. =p 

SATURDAY

Today! Today! I successfully manage to be a guai guai girl and stay at home the entire day! 
and yep, I know I'm a little outdated, but I JUST WATCHED LAST WEEK SERMON ONLINE. :p Finally I know what others are saying about the water crystal thingy. I was really impacted and amazed by the water molecule. Indeed, our thoughts and our words very much form our lives! (will share more on that). Aside that I play with tons of photos and found some really classic photos! LOL more of it in my facebook! =) 



GOD! I dun even remember I ever take such photos! 
But it was just a classic and I LIKE! =) 


I like this too! Artiste room. Totally got the feel man! 


And this! still got 2 ppl at the back peeking at me being 
zi lian =p I miss tying up my long hair though :X 
(other than that, i still prefer my short hair! ;p)


And this! I just got to say that I really like the feel of this photo!
nice lighting and ambience! Kai Xiang! Guess I wanna engage you
as my photographer on my big day in future! ;) 

SUNDAY

Goodness, tml I'm going to do the stupidest thing. Tml I'm gonna be security guard. 
Am going to guard our 外搭景 at Lowell roadf ro 3++ hrs. :x how dumb. 
连保安人员都做了真是 Bao ka liao ah. :X 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.