0

Life

Posted by Gloria Wong on 5:04:00 AM
Life's short, cherish every moment, enjoy every moment 
Why frown when we have the choice not to? 

Was talking to an ex-colleague of mine.  I was soooo inspired by her. I admire her courage. 
This colleague of mine just came back from a 5 months stay in US.
She flew off to US on a work+travel trip upon her graduation from NTU. 
Basically, she jus find a part-time job over at US and travel on her own. WOWED. 
thats really so cool! and thats really what I really really really wanted to do in this lifetime of mine. 

I will save $$, gather my courage and off I fly to a foreign country and travel on my own again.
I wanna see the world. I wanna experience the different cultural, different kind of life. 
I believe it will be an experience that $$ would never be able to buy. 

There's so many things I wanna do! Just by talking abt it, I'm so excited about life! haha

I wanna backpack to Europe
I wanna travel+work in US
I wanna travel to Perth n stay for few mths enjoying laid back life 
I wanna sky dive
I wanna Bungee jump
I wanna take the infamous US roller coaster
I wanna scuba dive! 

so so so so so many things I wanna do. *(only If I'm a millionaire) LOL 
Oh well, my focus now is to focus on getting my driving license before March 2009
Then as plan, I wanna take up diving course next April

可能我是个定不下来的孩子
我喜欢远走高飞
还蛮自私的,哈哈
开心就好

Ah yes, I'm getting more busy le. Kinda like the feeling of being busy. That kind of fulfillment.
1st week of shoot was quiet ok. Hopefully it will be for the next few months! 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.