0

The Week

Posted by Gloria Wong on 11:40:00 PM


Lets just say I'm summarizing all up. But I LOVE planning my week ahead ;) 

MON

2pm - 7pm: Went United Square starbucks at around 2pm+ to do my paperwork
7.30pm - 8.30pm: Went over to California Gym for Bodycombat class 
(of which I almost died, too long nv work out :x)

TUE

Wake up at around noon time :p 
Packed my desk. Archive my desktop/hard drive
6pm-10pm: Went down starbucks, central mall do my paper work 
1115pm: Caught "The House Bunny" with my cell mates
A classic dumb blonde show. Not too bad. quite good for laugh show.


WED

Wake up at around noon time again :p (Cmon its holiday!)
4pm-7pm: Went back office to do my paper work
Had a movie outing with Rob,sheng hong and Jul. Thus,
7.30pm: Headed down Weeklock for sushi
(instead, somehow, we ended up at HK cafe @ cine :x)
9.30pm: Caught "Closing the ring" which I thought it was a beautifully crafted show. 
Nice story (typical), but somehow editing plays a major role in this entire film! 
I love the L-cuts that links the story together. =) 
1130pm: Headed to our usual hangout, starbucks at crown prince and took close to 200 photos!


THURS

2.00-3.30: Had my driving lesson @ ubi
4pm-9pm: Headed down Bishan's coffee bean to do paper work (ya i know, paper work again)
of which, i must comment that my MACBOOK do me proud. It lasted me from 4pm till 9pm without charging !! =) WHeee!


FRI

1200-2100: I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M STUCK IN OFFICE IN FRONT OF A COMP FOR SUCH LONG HOURS :X Gosh ... alignment after alignments, almost killed me :x 

SAT

I'M WATCHING AH MEI'S CONCERT !!! WHOOHOOO!! 
3.15pm-4.05pm: Having my Final Theory Etrial paper (I haven even touch my FTT book! ;p) 
700pm - 1000pm: AH MEI'S CONCERT!!! 

I'm finally done with the paper work. I dunnoe how screwed I will get on tues. but oh well. :X 

Meanwhile, I'm just enjoying this fine bit of rest. :p 



Lets just say, I've enjoyed my week quite a fair bit! =) 

休息是为了走更长远的路。
这句话是对的! =) 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.