0

Power of confession

Posted by Gloria Wong on 11:11:00 PM


Dun envy me but yea, I've got close to a week's break/off! 
On Sun, I was just telling myself that I'm gonna have a great week. 
Indeed, it really was ! (*at least so far so good la*)

MONDAY

So I started the week by resting really well. Finally a day I do not need to wake up to the alarm clock. Own time own target! Shiokness =)Went for facial & walk around HDB Hub den went back home and watch “不凡的爱” on Mobtv. 

TUESDAY

Went for driving lesson in the noon
Went back to office to collect some stuff 
On the way out of MCS I happen to bum into _ _ _ _ _ . Inpromtu, we went to TCC's Novena square for dinner/drinks. Unknowingly 4 hours pass of just like tat. Chatting almost everything under the sun. It was a great moment of sharing. It has been a long time since I had such long yet relaxing chat. Before we bid goodbye, we happen to talk abt KTV and a crazy idea strike us. 
Thus... 

WEDNESDAY

Met _ _ _ _ _ for KTV session @ 2pm. Bum into Vicky who happen to be working @ Kbox, thus she gave us a bigger room. (blessed). I had a splendid time singing like crazy. Just the 2 of us, we sang from 2pm to 7pm. 5 hours of non-stop singing, almost killed us. But we were so high, dancing and singing like nobody business. It was a great let out for me. =) 
Head down to The Cathay for dim sum but it was closed. =( Head down to PS instead, ended up,   _ _ _ _ _  gave in to her temptation and we settle down for MACs. LOL. I'm such an evil kid, knowing that keeping fit is artiste's responsibility. But still lol. 

So I'm gonna confess Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun gonna be great! 
Oh, and I'm starting shoot on Sun. Tis time round I'm gonna 好好的干一番事业. 要干的比以前更好! 

不知道会有什么结果,昨天应该有所决定了
但我还在思考中


I was looking through some of my past post in my old blog. Came across this
I still remember during one of our lesson, our lecturer show us this
and the entire class burst out laughing. 
(* see where the arrow is pointing?*)


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.