0

First Attempt

Posted by Gloria Wong on 12:34:00 AM

Yeah ! Took my Final Theory Test this morning and I PASSED !! =) 
I'm a step closer to my driving license! Cheerios! =)
What a great way to start my day! 



Ended my day having dinner with my 2 babes! 




What a great way to end my day! =) 

oh.. and yes, I'm starting my next project SOON. Ya.. like first day of shoot is next mon! :p 
I'm still in a little daze ... part of my soul is on holiday, another part of the soul is still at 小娘惹 , part of my soul still in the after math of AP Course and the rest of my soul is trying to get started with the new project. 

Preparing myself to enter into my new show in a different perspective, different attitude. 
Afterall, its a different position already. 

要好好的 "干一番事业"!(only 小娘惹 ppl understands this I guess hee) 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.