0
Posted by Gloria Wong on 9:42:00 PM
 At June & Brandon's Wedding matrimony



Sharon said: "we must take photo! The last time we took photo at
joyce & Vic's wedding, our hair are super long, now we both have short hair!"
I miss talking to this woman. Beautiful woman inside out =) 

And so, I attended June&Brandon's matrimony this morning. Felt quite honoured to be invited.
After all I wasn't very close to her at but she has been an inspiration to me over the few years. 
Her wedding was really sweet. She gave out a "Thank you" list to everyone.
Which I thought was a pretty pretty sweet idea/gesture. 

That gave me an idea too. I too decided to do up a "Thank You" list.
(Nah, I'm not preparing to get married ok :x) 
Just that I'm in the midst of planning something for my 22nd bday next year. 
(ya, I know ppl usually plan for their 21st, I kinda choose to be different la :b haha) 

Talking about hair. Quite a few ppl that just came back from Malaysia(after filming xiao niang re) commented that my hair grew really fast. Initially I din really felt my hair grew fast. Not until I caught a behind-the-scene video on xiao niang re's website den I realize how short my hair was then! :x 

I'm thinking of revamping my online shop. Suddenly had tons of ideas and some lobangs etc etc.
But I'm lazy. I'm just damn lazy to maintain. :X 

Anyway, I've finally piece everything together for my livejournal. I have been leaving it there for months. Now its up! I'm considering moving my blog there! =) 

http://herscribblings.livejournal.com

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.