0

Flu Bug

Posted by Gloria Wong on 7:32:00 PM
Its crazy ... 

After last 5 days of Asia Conference
(waking up early, putting and removing thick thick make up, reaching home close to 3am every night after conference)

MON(24th nov)
The Mon immediately after AC, I had a whole day shoot. 
Its a fire drill scene and thus I was under the sun for many many hours. 

TUE(25th nov)
I had my shoot on a yatch and on some ulu island. Thus yet another day under the big hot sun. 

WED & THURS
Shoot was indoor. Thank goodness, I cannot be more burn. :x 

FRI(28th nov)
Was OFF on Fri! Whooo!
Lunch buffet @ Holiday Inn Park View Hotel with Miss P. 
(Its a luxury to take your time and really enjoy the company and the food)
Headed down Suntec and shop for close to 6 hrs! :p
Went down starbucks @ weelock to meet up with Audrey, Marcus & Ke song.
(And yes! Audrey is back in SG for holiday!) 

SAT(29th nov)
Full day shoot @ a hospital (damn cold). I guess this is where I got my flu from. 

SUN(3oth nov)
The moment I woke up, i felt something amiss. I know its coming. 
Still I pulled myself out of bed, grab my laptop and tks to my cell member who offer to send me to church. Head was heavy, eyes were puffy, nose were running. It got worse halfway through the sermon. 

I'm declared half dead. Down with a terrible flu & fever. :x 

I'm worried about next week. 
I have a mixture of OB & Studio for 6 consecutive days! 
GOD I need your strength! 




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.