0
Posted by Gloria Wong on 5:40:00 AM
@ Marina Bay Keppel = Awesomeness! 

In just a short span of 10 hours? I've travelled on a speedboat, Jet-ski & yacht to an unknown island. =) Brilliant! =)


On the speedboat with my stunmans


On the speedboat leaving the harbor. 
It was a real bumpy ride and I almost flew out of the boat countless time! But it was AWESOME! 

My director, Lye ling. On our way back from ulu island. See how dark we get!


The cool boatman Eko! 




I was just playing with my camera and I took this. 
The moment I saw it, It immediately reminds me of "BLUE NOSE"! 
ARGGGHH! (only FSV post-production peeps will understand!) 

Caught the 1st two eps of "小娘惹" the past days. Hmmm, turns out not too bad. Just that its a little slow. It kinda broke the viewership record thingy. (nt surprising la). hmmm have to say some shots are really nice la.

Watching it really makes me think and reflect. Felt so bad for not helping my AP much. Din do a gd job la. But come to think of it, it should be an honor being involve in such a huge production. It was truly an experience la. After all, the last time mediacorp did such show was 10 years ago? oh well, wonder what would I feel when Ep 11-20 is aired on TV. 

My dearest sis is so sweet. She came and told me that she watch "小娘惹" to support me. haha (not that I've acted in any scene or neither am I any big-shot that is involve in this drama la), but I understand the meaning behind the sentence. I was moved. =) 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.