0

The Week

Posted by Gloria Wong on 9:59:00 AM
A week since I last updated! 

Have been chiong-ing shoot almost everyday. Its a little physically demanding at times esp night OB. None-the-less I still consider myself having a great week last week. 

THURSDAY - 061108

Shoot ended way earlier than expected. Was really rejoicing deep within. The past few days, we have been shooting in a small 3-room flat in Geylang area that is super cramp and there is like close to 20 ppl in the house itself. I was feeling sooooooo claustrophobic.

Thus I really glad shoot ended early and that I can enjoy a good dinner before heading for a movie. Texted Ms P and was so glad that she came back office to fetch me. *blessed* 

Headed down to Coffee Club @ Redevous Hotel for dinner. We both loved that coffee club branch, becoz there's hardly anyone around! Finally away from crowds. Phew! And thus, I had a beautiful night watching "Beautiful Bitch". One of the film from German Film Festival. (Though it was pretty depressing show, but I would say great acting skills and story plot) 

* I miss watching foreign films! I miss Film history Class!* 

FRIDAY - 071108

I dunnoe what got into me, but I agreed to watch "Madagascar II" with my cell. I should be dead tired already. I guess my mind and body was disconnected for a moment while making that decision. Went home after OB to change. Thankfully one of my cell mates came and fetch me. Goodness, I guess that few days of OB drains my body battery. By friday night, my battery only left like 10%? and guess what? I HIBERNATED in the cinema. 

Seriously, I had never felt soooooo tired in a movie b4. The moment I went into the cinema, my eyes are closing. I slept & woke up countless time throughout. So ask me about "Madagascar II", I had no comments! :b

SUNDAY - 091108

My dearest sis's baby Rebekah's 1st mth shower! How can I not attend!? Thus headed down to Sis's place before heading back office for OB. Baby Rebekah's soooo cute! Presenting to you ... 


Soooooo sweet .. hee

TUESDAY - 111108

WhoOoHooOo! I have a break today and tml! Cheers! Shan ah Shan, dun rejoice so early ok ... After this 2 days, its the start of your crazy weeks ahead! Take a look at my Asia Conference week!!! 

171108 - OB - 8000-1830 
181108 - OB - 8000-1830
191108 - OB - 8000-1830
201108 - OB - 8000-1830
211108 - OB - 8000-1830
221108 - OB - 8000-1830
231108 - OB - The Anniversary Gala
(Not that I'm involve, but I do hope I can attend) 

After all, it will be a memorable time looking back at those really talented ppl ever since channel 8 started. It was said that this gala is a reunion of drama,news,variety starts from 45 years ago. Its gonna be a record breaking of more than 200 stars in a single TV show. Oh well, it will be an interesting event I guess.

Meanwhile I should enjoy my 2 days of short break! =)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.