0

The Miracle

Posted by Gloria Wong on 10:31:00 PM
* A very long post *

I must say that God is really a gentleman. He doesn't push/force something down your throat when you doesn't want it. After disappearing for a moment, God has His way of bringing His ppl back. Showing you His love in a gentle way. Often leaves you with the choice - to follow or not to follow. Why do I say that? 

Initially I was supposed to work on MON - SAT from 8000 to 1830 during Asia Conference week. Which means I will only be attending Asia Conference on Sun ONLY. BUT God somehow wanted me to go so much that He did a miracle. 

1) Wed shoot miraculously ended close to 5pm. Back at office by 5.30pm. One of my colleague who stays in the east is willing to share cab with me despite the peak hour charges. Thus I manage to squeeze myself into Hall 8 & attended the opening session.

2) Both THURS & SAT shoot was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

3) I took leave on FRI many many weeks ago

And that means I'm able to attend all sessions for Asia Conference. (Though I did not attend most of the morning sessions) But I believed this is not just coincidence but God-incident!

WED - Opening night 

Was just simply awesome. brought me back to those moments many years back. 
When the church sang "The God I know". Tears roll down ... Just that simple 2 lines, is enough.
 
When the stage is bare tonight
There's no one else, just you and me
When the curtains close behind
There's no pretense, I'm on my knee 

THURSDAY

Din really take much photos with others. But I took tons of photos of myself! Gosh. 
( I really i miss taking photography, love exploring cameras and its effects and I must say that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY CAMERA TO BITS!)


Thurs's outfit



FRIDAY

Friday's outfit


The blurry effect. sigh. but I really love this photo! 


My friend.my make up artiste. my hair stylist. haha
am glad to be able to catch up a little with this dear friend of mine!


Went to serve in choir. Ages since I last saw/talk to her! =) 

SATURDAY

What an interesting day. Hmmm different kind of feel (though its Benny Hinn) and yes I've served and I'm on the side with the strong anointing of healing! LOL


Saturday's outfit


I LURVE this glow! =) Awesome!

SUNDAY


my dear girl! 


My supper dude! 


My cell girls! 


My cell! 


Our very own MR ASIA CONFERENCE! CONGRATS! 




Last but not least, my outfit for sunday! Muahaha! 

Anyway, I really did enjoy myself the past 5 days. Its serve as a good break (though I wun say its resting). Coz I'm so tired ! LoL. Just making up and removing make up kills me brain cells. LOL. But it was refreshing, back to basic moments & great time of catching up! 

Thanks the many many ppl that recently commented that i've grown prettier! muahaha (thanks a zillion for the encouragements!) Thanks to the ones that commented that I've slim down! (jus nice its the opp actually!) anyway, U PEEPS MAKES MY DAY! =) 

TODAY!

I was half a zombie @ work today under the big hot sun shooting a fire drill exercise with 40 over extras! Slept for close to 4 hrs is a no no for such shoot! :X I think I'm too used to the hot scorching sun that I din even know that I was burnt. :x 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.