0

Xmas

Posted by Gloria Wong on 8:14:00 AM
Haha! 3rd post in 1.5 days! Tat explain how bored free I am. :p

Was browsing through websites and came across one that has xmas song playing in the background. Den I realized, Xmas is drawing near! And that kinda strike me ... 

Xmas used to be my FAVORITE season, day, festival of the year. 
I love writing cards after cards (used to give up more than 50 cards)
I love making small gifts, wrapping gifts, hand-made gifts etc etc 
I love receiving CARDS and gifts as well. Its a warm feeling.

Xmas used to be a super busy but yet very fulling day of the year. 
Having to serve in almost every svc in church, going round many places such as orchard road, Esplanade, Vivo city, IMH etc etc for caroling.
I especially love the performing part. Seeing audiences dancing and singing along with you, giving out sweets to kids, those smiles on the face are so GENUINE. 

But past few years, I had no idea what robs away the joy that I used to have for all these?
Maybe my 3 years in poly days, xmas week is ALWAYS the project deadline/common test week. Thus I can't fully enjoy coz there is this burden/stress of unfinished projects/test at the back of my mind. 

This year, I guess my xmas week will be pack with shoots after shoots?

No longer will I be able to commit as much as I used to be
No longer will I be able to enjoy performing as much as I wanted to

I still remembered last year, instead of performing, instead of enjoying ... 
I'm standing far away from a distance looking, pondering, hoping I'm one of the happy singers singing away. The sacrifice I have to make I guess? 

Things have change I guess ... very much change ... 
Will this year be yet another lonely xmas? 

T.B.C


Xmas @ vivo city 2006


Xmas @ vivo city 2007


I especially like this photo. Spot the very-cheeky me and jie yim! :p 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.