0

26.12.08 - Post Christmas

Posted by Gloria Wong on 7:43:00 PM
Today is the last day of "未来不是梦" production shoot. 
Was suppose to shoot from 1200 to 1630. 
But we manage to finish shoot at about 1400. 
What an early early day! =) 

A SERIES OF CHRISTMAS EVENTS! 

Tada! I'm here to blog about my xmas! =) 
I really wanna thank GOD for this year xmas. It was indeed a really simple one. 

This year, I din really 
1) Buy any xmas present
2) Nv really do cards

24th Dec 2008 - TUESDAY

1) Headed down to Old airport road hawker
Reason: Brought ping hui's his xmas gift from Jesseca & me. Guess what we bought?
Jess: A box of FAB
Me: A brush
WHY!??? Becoz ....  He's a clean freak, thus we came up with this really silly idea! 
When Jess & I thought of this idea, We laugh out heads off. Gosh! *now its no longer funny la* 
Too bad I din video/take down any photos of his reaction :X 

2) Headed down town to search for the present 4 my Gift Exchange. I had one of the EASIEST thing to buy. When I first saw the 3 wishes my friend wish for. I BURST OUT LAUGHING. 
and this is what she wrote on her wish list.

1) A very cheam non-fiction storybook
2) A really very cheam non-fiction storybook
3) A really very very cheam non-fiction storybook

BUT i had headache looking for whats really cheam!?? I almost wanted to buy a non-fict book in Tamil language for her! 

3) Dinner & gift exchange @ N.Y.D.C @ Holland V with the FSV peeps. Its a blast! =) 


The girls with our little hat! haha


den we head over to Settlers @ HV.

4) Joined my cell @ Red Dot Brewhouse @ Dempsey


We were give party stuff to play with! Such a great atmosphere! 


The girls ...


How can I not take some nice pics in such beautiful environment!


and of coz! not forgetting my green beer!! =)

25th Dec 2008 - WEDNESDAY

I was totally exhausted. Come to think of it, I hardly rest recently. Either work or spent the night hanging out. I desperately needed more sleep! Suppose to wake up at 9am. I snooze till 12pm. BRILLIANT! muahaha. 

Attended & serve the first & only xmas svc this year. Pretty simple & nice. 
Brought my camera on stage! =)


Feng Fei Fei of the day. Miss Jace Ang! haha


It reminds me of ... "China wine, china wine, China Wine" 


Svc choir! 


Terrence! 


Julette !


Went to a Jap restaurant @ Marina Square with Cell.

Was suppose to meet Miss P for movie after svc. But both of us happily thinks that we will call each other when we're done & ready to watch. By the time I call her. We're too lazy to meet =p 
Thus I ended up eating & watching movie with my cell! 


while we were making our way to Suntec from Marina Square.
Clement & I got force into "Kenko" for fish spa by sean & estella! 


Look at the amount of fish near my leg!! Gosh! 

Caught "Bedtime stories" With cell. After which, few of us headed down Geylang for Yong He's tau Huey. And thats the end of my beautiful & simple xmas. 

I'M ONE BLESSED CHILD. =) =) 

* Felt bad not turning up for the Dialect gathering. Sorry peeps, would love to join u guys :X my apologies!!*




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.