0

Out of the mind girl

Posted by Gloria Wong on 2:37:00 AM
Yeah, I'm a little out of my mind ... I get very very cranky at times... 
So now @ 3am. I'm just blogging a super random post

Insomnia is still haunting me ... 
puffy eyes tags along all day long ... 

Thus the things that I do somehow doesn't connect with my head/heart. 
I'm shocked/amazed/bewildered @ the amount of food I ate unknowingly. 

Here's what I had for DINNER... (my colleagues are amazed)
1) $4 - prawn noodle
2) Ice milo
3) 2 prata kosong

Ended shoot at 1230am. Went back office & off we go for SUPPER
and Here's what I ate for SUPPER

1) A bowl of rice
2) 6 side dishes (ate a little of everything)
3) 2 chicken wings
4) A glass of barely

Say WOW!!! *applause* 

I'm getting a little high, I'm worried about the overnight shoot LATER. 
5pm to 5am ... I'm going CRANKY! 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.