0

My week in a glance

Posted by Gloria Wong on 12:21:00 AM
18th Dec 2008 - THURSDAY


Cell xmas gift xchange.


Skipped
candle-light svc on sun. Oh my gosh ... Haha
But I was really exhausted after sat's overnight shoot. 
We literally shoot from 黄昏to天亮. 
We set off at abt 1830pm, we shoot all the way till 630am.
By the time I reach home its already 9am and I slept all the way till 4pm.
Woke up, I had a major headache and for the first time in my life, I felt the whole entire house was turning in circles. :x 


And guess where is my overnight shoot @?? 
Old Changi Hospital. I can't believe i stay there for 12 hrs. haha


@ 5am in the morning i think?


Backshot 1. I have tons of backshot photos.
我们家PA likes to take back shot. haha


苦中做乐 @5am.

22nd Dec 2008 - MONDAY

It was a sweet sweet day. Despite the fact that I has yet to recover from the exhausted days.
I received 2 xmas gifts !! unexpected ones!!

1) Early in the morning @ close to 7am. Xiang yun jie caught me and gave me a present. she was really really sweet. Thereafter, she text me a really sweet msg. *touched*touched*

2) Next was an xmas gift from my director, Lye Ling! A precious moments card holder. =) 

Shoot manage to finish @5pm. Chiong down to Arab street b4 they close at 6pm to buy more crystals. It so happen that Jesseca also plans to go bugis area. Thus we ended up chionging last min xmas gift @ bugis. 

While shopping @ MUJI. We came across something that sparks our oh-so-very-creative mind. We came up with a BRILLIANT gift idea for our Mr Tay Ping Hui. I can't wait to see his reaction upon opening the gift! Stay tune for videos & pictures! Muahaha. *EXCITING*

After few hrs of walking round n round. We ended up indulging on ice cream @ Aijisen! 
      

OH! and I met ALMOST the entire world @ Bugis that day! :x I bum into ...
1) few of my pri sch mates
2) Belle, Ronnie
3) FSV classmates
4) Shu Yun


Some of the small pressie I did for ppl tis year!. 

Looking forward to a SIMPLE & BLESSED Xmas! =)




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.