0

Blessed Day!

Posted by Gloria Wong on 12:55:00 AM
I felt like I haven slept ... After Effects ...
I'm technically brain dead now ... but yet I couldn't slp! 
None-the-less, I still wanna blog abt my TWO FANTASTIC DAYS

Last week was yet another INDESCRIBABLE week.
But the past 2 days makes up for all the unhappiness for the entire week. 

14th Dec 2008 - Sunday

I'm the bad girl ... I skipped svc :X 
I was dead tired after sat late night shoot. Thus I slept in till 12pm? 
Initially I still planned to cab down, but I guess I was totally SPACE OUT? 

1) wedding dinner @ Intercontinental Hotel - Bugis (Mr & Mrs Shaun Tay's) 

2) super random very last minute meet up with Miss P
Miss  P was having shoot & thus I had no plans on meeting her.
But her shoot ended early and thus she drove down to meet me. 
We have a brief 2hr chilling session @ TCC outside Intercontinental Hotel 
A very good one indeed. Think that 2 hrs is just all that we need. 

THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY was 

1) Shaun Tay's Wedding dinner (I'M ULTRA HAPPY FOR HIM)
2) That 2hrs spent with Miss P

15th Dec 2008 - Monday

I HAD A BLESSED DAY - I THINK I'M VERY BLESSED!

I woke up thinking I haven slept and that was half true! 
I couldn't get to slp. and within the 4hrs of slp that I have, I was awoken by 
some funny noises 3TIMES! 

Still, I met Miss P for breakfast - We ended up at "HANS" @ Thomson Plaza
Headed back to Office together - I have studio, she has dubbing. 

1) Bum into Xiang Yun Jie @ canteen, she stopped me & bought me an APPLE PIE! 
(It was totally unexpected of her to do so. She say she just wanna treat me eat!)

2) Was halfway through my studio. A dear colleague of mine bought me black sesame paste!! 
(It was totally unexpected of her to do so tooo!) 

THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY WAS 

1) Breakfast with Miss P
2) Apple Pie from Xiang Yun Jie
3) Black sesame Paste from Winnie 

one word: BLESSED 

some may think that its just small peanut blessing, its nothing. 
BUT to me, its something, its the GESTURE, the THOUGHT, the EFFORT.
its enough to bless my heart.

*in the midst of churning out my "end-of-the-year" post! =) 

off to bed.



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.