0

Mr & Mrs Shaun Tay

Posted by Gloria Wong on 11:12:00 PM
I'm in the midst of my end-of-the-year post. Muahaha. 
The long-winded me has lots to say ... =p 
Meanwhile, I shall post some really nice photos taken on the wedding dinner last sun! =) 

1st March In. The highlight of the night!
Mr & Mrs Shaun Tay!


Hotel lighting isn't enough for us ... BUT



Photoshop does WONDERS! =) 
Thats with my babe, Ms nana! 


My gorgeous Right heart! =) 


2nd March In. 
THE BLUE DRESS IS JUST SO AWESOME! GORGEOUS!


What's a night without us taking photos together!? 
1 is NEVER enough for us! =)
* I think my framing is steady!* Muahaha


OH! I bum into a super hot babe that night and she is none 
other than MISS JACE ANG!! =p

I'm so HIGH right now... I'm still in lack of sleep mode ... very cranky indeed! 
Its not fun having insomnia when my week is pack with intense shoots! =x 

OOoo! My member brought back
1) My fav instant Beef noodle from TAIWAN
2) Majolica Majorica's mascara for $15 only!  (singapore is like selling $20+ :x) 

I'm one happy and lucky girl indeed! =) 

A few ask me what I want for xmas! Muahaha. Though this year isn't a year that will be pack with doing things that I love(or rather) used to do for the past few years. 

I'm not caroling, not singing for any big days etc etc. Maybe not even appearing during xmas week. Just maybe my very own xmas svc? It led to lots of year-end thoughts. 

But yet again. I do appreciate the "sudden" break of all these "norms"
Away from the otherwise busy busy xmas. 

Which means, I have time to gather my thoughts and really enjoy this Giving season. Making effort to spend this special season with different group of friends whom I treasure. 

Meanwhile, for those who loves me ... here's my xmas list! Muahahaha! 

1) Face sunblock (must be good ones!)
2) Hand and body moisturizer
3) Body scrub
4) Vitamin C 
5) Page one/Borders/Kino's vouchers
6) Totoro Jigsaw puzzle
7) Waist Pouch
8) Accessories! tons of them!
9) Royce Chocolate 

Muahaha! okie.. I'm getting more & more cranky! 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.