0

Indescribable

Posted by Gloria Wong on 10:46:00 PM
My week was indescribable ...
Found no suitable vocabulary to describe my week ... 

6 Full day work week was a challenge to my physical body 
Out of the 6 days, many interesting, shocking, mind blowing?, happening, heartbreaking events that took place that kills all my brain cells? It was a challenge, mentally n emotionally. 

CONCLUSION: My job is not suitable for the FAINT-HEARTED
(of which, I think I'm categorized under the "Faint-hearted" species)

By sat I felt like a living zombie (yes, I shouldn't complain, I din do much, my AP would be 100 more times tired). oh well. 

But I was glad that despite my tiredness, I attended Audrey's 20th bday party @ her house after work. 
In fact I was looking forward to it! Man, am I glad that I went? Absolutely! =) 


The joy,fun,laugher. Its all worthwhile! =) 


This was the laugh of the night. I think this was the photo
that started all the crazy unglam picture taking n laughing! 


Call me queen of UNGLAM! who cares!?
I laugh, I went crazy and I had losta FUN! 


I laughed till I cringe! 


She laugh till she cringe as well? OH WAIT! THATS NOT THE END,


SHE ROLLED TOO! =p 
And sooo. why are we laughing so hard?? 



Yes, another of my UNGLAM photos! 
WELL DONE KAI XIANG! 


Why must we slant one side??? Hmmm


OH! coz Amanda is blowing us ! =p 


OH did I mention? This is the crazy bday girl! 
Once again, Happy Belated Birthday Audrey Lee! =) 

My body batt went totally flat after I left Aud's house. I concuss the moment I reach home.
I couldn't even wake up on sunday morning for SVC! 
Needless to say. I MISS MY 10KM standard chartered run! ZOMG! 

===============================

Oh wait. Sunday was yet another indescribable day. Heart wrenching. oh well ...
To end off on a better note, 


With my cell @ waraku last week.


Its a bundle of joy to have Mr Asia Conference 2008 and 
Mr Asia Conference 2010(WANNABE) in our cell. 
And together they form a band call "Rubber band" & this is their album cover =p 
(PS: u should be able to differentiate between the real & the wannabe!) =p 


Went down town to look for my cell after dialect svc. 
I simply adore this photo. MOST APPROPRIATE EXPRESSION! =) 


And being in town, it reminds me all over again that
XMAS is coming ... 

A very random post. 
A post to remind me that despite all, I still manage to ENJOY LIFE. 




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.