0

Sick

Posted by Gloria Wong on 9:48:00 PM in
Sudden attack ...
Halfway through Outdoor shoot, fever bug attacked me 

Initially my throat starts to hurt and the pain increase gradually till a point that it hurt so much even when I swallow my saliva. 

Then my body starts to get hotter and hotter especially I stands under the big hot sun.

Then giddy spells hits ... I felt like if I were to close my eyes, I would fall to the ground. :x 

Suppose to go down FSV chalet at pasir ris. Its like I have been waiting for this day la !! yet, ever bug choose to come into my body today! Sigh ... Ultra sad .. Director let me off early and I went home and rest. The first thing I did when I reach home is to take my temperature 38.5 Degree. Slept for 2 hrs, woke up and it got worse :x 

people who are reading his post. Please whisper a prayer for me. My drama starting this coming week, I can't afford to fall sick !! :Thanks peeps! 

Back to my bed and rest ... 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.