0
Posted by Gloria Wong on 1:39:00 AM
Another all-random-sum-it-up blog post ...

I received a belated xmas gift today from Jace 
I received a cute hp chain from one of my member, val (gift from Beijing)
Sometimes I totally love the feeling of receiving gifts 
(though receiving gifts is not my 1st love language) 

I am so glad that I had something to do tml 
I am attending a nonya cooking class as well as video-ing the whole process down
(tat reminds me that I haven touch a video cam for mths!) 

The past few days have been rotting at home (NO, i should say reading, tats more like it)
And the more I read my scripts the more paranoid/freaked out I become
(ok, maybe not as bad)  

But i have scenario like 

1) Somebody drops into the well
2) Kidnap 
3) XXX 的刀抽回, 刀已经染血, XXX按着肚子, 血从指间流出
4) XXX这一喝, XXX飞出去,XXX连人带桌椅,还有“铁打张” 的招牌旗帜滚成一堆
(i think i must bring one ice-cream TUB of 血浆 out on shoot!)

wa, sounds fun right. I think it will be cool to be involve in such stuns, back to olden days (a bit like "出路”,“豆腐街”) kidna show.
After all, this two shows are one of my all time fav lei ! 

BUT, not until I read this very page that freaks me out totally

XX: 这样乱七八糟的厨房我不会做菜 。。。 。。。
(XX鼻子塞着纸团,正在清理如垃圾场的厨房)
(XX打蟑螂,赶老鼠) 

GOODNESS! COCKROACHES AND RATS?? CONGRATS MAN! 
I hated them all my life, now I ACTUALLY HAVE TO WORK WITH IT ?? 
Thats absolutely wonderful!! -_- 

I'm getting more and more paranoid .. 
I'm tired on hrs that I shouldn't be tired 
I'm WIDE AWAKE at hours such as this when I am suppose to be sleeping! 
Sigh ... Sleeping pills... sleeping pills ... 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.