0

Graduation Part 2 + Samantha's 21st Bday

Posted by Gloria Wong on 3:22:00 PM
Samantha's 21st bday party @ Costa Sands Resort, Sentosa 

Matilda, Ai lin and Me 
*ailin and I are primary school friends!* 

Matilda, Ai lin, Samantha and me !

Samantha and Me

Sherman, Zhen wei, Darius, Matilda, ailin, sam and me


Jerrick, me, quan thye, Sheng Hong, Lyon

"Whatever ! so tall for what! -_- " 

So tall !! -_-  head room problem ah !! :P

Yes.. this is better! hahah 

Trying to 制造浪漫 behind by blowing bubbles.. haha

just nice !! its the secondary school choir unites !!



Er.. doing the 881 show. hhaha :P

 
We are always taking photo in every other events. :p haha


He's the 死爱美
Sam's the 死女人
I'm the 死三八

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.