0

Updates

Posted by Gloria Wong on 7:10:00 PM

I think she is so gonna kill me if she knows I post this up. :p 
Found this in banjun's blog, and that's what I call, fun @ work.
Fann,carrie,me,becca @ singapore flyer

9-June-08

A small little interesting thing happen at our very own studio 6 ...

While doing a rehersal inside studio, someone screamed 有蛇啊!
So the entire cast and crew ran out to the studio to take a look
(jus imagine director and AP sitting upstairs at the panel, they must be feeling so diao, haha)

It was actually 四脚蛇. Florence saw it ran into the crew resting area.

The crew all went in to search for it ..
DEN this lighting man found it. And here's where all the drama started.

He uses a stick and lift up that 四脚蛇.
Guys: WAWAWA
Girls: eEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DEN HE STRETCHES OUT HIS HAND AND CATCH HOLD OF THAT HUGE 四脚蛇.
all of us screamed like never before la !! ( FM said me and 文芳 screamed the loudest :p )
Then he came out holding that 四脚蛇 and come towards us, wa biang !! We 差一点 疯掉 la !!
Den someone screamed 拍照, 拍照!

The very next min, all of us ran to our bags and fish out our cameras. That poor man has to stand there, holding on to that 四脚蛇 and wait for us to take photo. Goodness, it was jus so classic la!

Lets all SALUTE him !!  Gosh ... 

This few days was pretty sweet la .. So bless and loved. heee 

8-jun-08 - Was rushing down for work after svc. I've got craving for MAC fries, and was jus sms-ing one of my colleague abt it and she actually appeared with a packet of fries for me !! 

9-jun-08 - Florence bought my fav donut balls from canteen for me :x 

11-jun-08 - Florence came back from TTSH after bringing her mum to see doc. She specially bought a chocolate-banana waffle for me! 

*blush blush* Thanks ppl! :) 

11-jun-08
Today, I've got work, but its those days that when other see my rundown, the whole world wil hate me. Why? my working hours are from 12.30pm-14.30pm. 我今天只拍一场!!! 羡慕吧?( I think Kwang Wei will freaking kill me and he will says: 不会干脆不要拍! :p ) 

Meanwhile, I shall look forward to our 庆功宴 and meeting with choon hua. 




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.