0

Seriously hating it

Posted by Gloria Wong on 1:33:00 AM
I'm soooooo hating insomnia !!! Sigh ... Big Sigh ... 
I'm tired ... I want sleep, I need sleep ... Grouchy grouchy me ... 

12th June

Met up with my year 1 girls for a night of fun and catching up.
Night was spent at Ikea cafe. (awesome meatballs! :p)

faz.amanda.me.aud.angeyy


I love candi photos at times. haha

amanda.angeyy,me.aud


faz and me with an extra :p :p

Den I went down to the southern ridges for a walk. An almost 9km walk i think? 
walk from alexandra road (hort park) to Harbourfront Mrt. 
We conquered the Marang Trial. Whoohoo! 


Making use of the unknow guy that is lying there. :p


Beautiful sight at the Alex Arch


Took this myself with the timer. haha. 


Trying yet another artistic shot. :p

I need to go back there again! I need to go back with a digital SLR. 
I need to go back there again with some FSV peeps! 
I'm stilll very much in love with Black and white photos :)

13th June

While I was on my way to my work place. Who ever I bum into was telling/asking me if I have heard the news. If I have been contacted etc etc. Past weeks have been wondering and pondering what is the next drama that I will be working on. 

I kinda surprise that the whole "world" knows what drama I am working on except myself. 
Met clarence on the way, he told me I am working on this drama
Went to wardrobe, they were telling me I am working on this drama
Went to office everyone were telling me that they have heard
Even my current AP knows what I will be working on .. 

The whole world knows except me. Even till now I haven been contacted by choon hua to confirmed it. :x this shows how fast news travel. haha

yep, will be working on 小娘惹,quite a 大制作 i heard. Its a 30 episodes drama. Thus ...

I have to start reading these scripts soon... :x 

14th June

It was the last day of 沸腾冰点 production. A little 不舍得 la, but oh well, move on. haha
Last day was pretty cool with my AP giving me a chance to write almost the entire day of studio cue sheet. (bad thing is, I almost freeze to death up at the panel :x) 

nonetheless, I am very thankful for this team. Really really am. 


Thanks Fann for the very cute Fendi Bear! :) 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.