0

Sad-ed

Posted by Gloria Wong on 11:24:00 PM
My dearest camera dropped and it broke ... Sigh ... Ahhh !!! Freak ..
Gosh.. I hated this kinda feeling .. grrrr ... sigh.. 
And yes, now I am camera-less at the moment

So now my Camera is in a coma state
Am going to send my camera to the hospital tml. 
Hopefully my camera will get out of ICU soon! 
*Cries* My poor camera ... 

Totally mood-less after that. Though I still went ahead and watch "Deception". 
Partly becoz I refuse to go hm early and my "dun-think-too-much" week is coming to and end

Oh.. Thankfully the mini party I sorta organize was quite successful :p
Organizing this mini party makes me realize that it has been zillion years I last organize something man. I actually love organizing such stuff. From contacting to ordering food, accommodation etc. I love it .hahaha :p 

Hmmm, who shall be my next lucky soul?? I'm in the mood for organizing parties :p

Anyway after Mon night ... 

I shall attempt to put a stop to 

1) Late nights chiong-ing
2) Late nights movies
3) Suppers 

for the time being. Yep. No more late nights basically. Shall return to the discipline little girl that sleep b4 the clock strike 12am :) 

Am looking forward to loose that few pounds! 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.