0

The end and the beginning

Posted by Gloria Wong on 7:48:00 PM
I guess, yest was the end of 沸腾冰点 as it was our 庆功宴. 
All of us ultra fun and yest was such a relaxing and simple day ..

My day started quite early. Had a meeting with my manager. 
Followed by a slow walk around town with one of my colleague
Then caught "sex and the city" at The cathy with Florence before our dinner at the basement of The cathy. 

"Sex and the city"

Have my taste for movie changes or whatever it is. I simply ADORE this movie. I thought it was FANTASTIC. I jus love the way each character has its own character and how each character compliments each other? I just love the simplicity and it being quite real. I absolutely  ADORE the idea where Carrie hires a PA part. 

One particular part that makes Florence and I burst out into laughter (only the 2 of us in the cinema was laughing at this part) was the part where samantha pass her iphone to carrie to make a call to John and how she throws it back at her stating that she dunnoe how to use. It was hilarious to us. 

Dinner @ "The Indulge"
*shall let photos do the talking*

My ever fun and crazy director & I. 

My 自以为他很帅的 AP :p


This was director's idea. haha

Carrie and I

She was already very tall and she wore high heel tat day!
That makes her super duper tall and makes me feel
super duper short :X 

Fann's PA, florence! So fun to be with on set! :P 


And finally The grp photo !! 


Photo taken by Chris

With Joey 


CC and Me !! aiyo, john and jun hua very extra lei !! 
(ok, we are short la, cannot cover them :x) 


I thought this photo was soooo sweet ! 
Fann and CC

Fann and I

I like this very much !! Kinda so proportion 
Andie,pierre,becca and me

After the dinner. We headed over to International plaza party world KTV. 
It was happening time. Din really take photos. All I remember was 
It felt like a mini concert by carrie and Fann. 
Towards the end of the KTV session, all of us are laughing our ass off over a silly topic. 


So thats the end of 沸腾冰点。
I kept the entire 9-12, 17-20 Master run down,
all the OB and studio run downs from day 1
All the conti clothes that I wrote
even the weekly schedule. haha

Now the beginning is 小娘惹. Was a little stress doing this show. Coz of the various various reasons. Gosh .. I can't even really understand the script. Only managed to read till Ep3 and I guess I am going back to read from Ep1 all over again. 

Went back office today and I'm so glad that I'm back. 
Met my AP 小朋友 and took the master run down from her and the breakdown of the OB and studio location breakdown/run down. And I might be able to go 看景 with them. WhoohOo!! 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.