0

IT IS FINISHED

Posted by Gloria Wong on 1:16:00 AM
and yes, 21st march marks the last day of production !! Whee!
I can finally sleep in peace?? No more feeling stress & paranoid of undone stuff & shoot! 
Jumping up from sleep, remembering there might be undone stuff for next day shoot. 
yada yada yada ... ...

Though its the end of production, but it is also the start of the next phase which is call the
POST PRODUCTION.! :X which I'm really totally blur & nt sure what's the next step? =p 

BEST OF ALL!? I received a entirely new set of SCRIPTS yesterday!! GOSH !! 
It was like "HUH"!! I haven even finish the current show!! I haven even started editing!?? :x 
And thus, my schedule for next week is 

MON-THURS editing from 0830-1900. 
FRI - New script discussion from 1000-1900

*SCREAM* !!! 

Though I'm following the same EP & PD for the next show. (thankfully both are very nice people to work with!).
BUT BUT BUT !! The theme of the story is on BABIES !!!!! 

FAINTS!!! *SCREAMS* !!!!

I already have tons of problems with the kids of my current show! What more! BABIES!??
I almost wanted to strangled that F****ING Kid of my current show! 
I had enough of kids! :X & now my new challenge is BABIES! :X 
Oh... the thought of it ... Goodness ... 

On a lighter note ... 

------------ ------------ ------------ --------------- ------------- ------------ 

18th march 2009

Kinda the last unofficial "off" day before the last day of production. 
left office pretty early. Window shop around Bugis. Therapeutic! But the highlight of the day was the post birthday celebration for my dearest right heart! 

Met fefe for dinner @ Shokudo & den headed down to crazy elephant for a drink.
It was a blissful night out! Such simple joy is rare! 
To be able to sit down & have a good meal is rare enough! =p 



Fefe! I want those photos in your MACBOOK! Gee

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.