0

SIMPLE = GOOD

Posted by Gloria Wong on 11:52:00 PM
I had a simple & good day! Tons to blog but I guess I shall just cut it short! 

1) attend a silly(a little la) course back @ office. 
[I'm just piss that it robs away my sleeping time!] 
2) Have a little fruitful time checking through all the props for my remaining rundowns (YAYNESS!) 
3) Headed down PS for lunch @ around 2pm. 
[Had such an enjoyable time all to myself @ HK CAFE - PS.]
4) Met Miss P for Movie. We caught "DEPARTURES"



One of the very few good shows I've watch this year! It was BEAUTIFULLY DONE
It was just a simple simple simple story, but yet how the story was told is just beautiful!
It was entertaining & yet touching! Definitely deserve the OSCAR award! =) 

5) Went for dinner @ Tommy Romas @ suntec 

Hmmmm, good movies just makes your day! haha

------------------------- ------------------------ -----------------------

I'm not a very supportive friend etc. Sometimes I can be quite bad. Quite critical in my comments. In fact, I'M GETTING MORE AND MORE CYNICAL! OOopps. 

BUT anyway I just wanna say there was just this joy and happiness I have for a dear friend of mine when she share with me a good news! 

DAPHNE KOH YAN PING!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! 
WHATEVER IT IS, YOU KNOW YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY SUPPORT!! MY DEAREST RIGHT HEART!!! =) 

I have sooo much in my mind. I just need a day to sort out all my thoughts! 

Oh and it feels really good to have positive comments around... 
Throughout the last 1-2 weeks I guess. Almost who ever I bum into, commented that I slim down. MUAHAHAHA. I was half believing but yet I feel a little difference .. =p 

half believing.. So i did went to weigh myself. AMAZING. Unknowingly, I lost 3-4 KGs in 1 mth!!! WhooHoo! hahaha. Maybe I should aim for another 4 KG!! =p 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.