0

LOOKING FORWARD

Posted by Gloria Wong on 2:42:00 AM
I'm Soooo looking forward to today !! 
Resting & practically nothing much in mind to stress about or do!! =) =) 

I had an eventful week though! (at the expense of gaining back all the weight i've lost :x ) 

21st MARCH
Last production day for me. Couldn't sleep after studio end. (maybe too high :x ) 

22nd MARCH
Woke up pretty early on SUN & head down to church. 
Stayed back for Dialect prac
Went for chicken rice supper @ Wampo den ice-cream @ Utters.
The night ends at close to 12am? 

23rd MARCH
Went back office at 830am for editing. Den realized that I NEED NOT COME at all :X 
Damn my precious sleep! :X SInce I'm already in office. 
I checked through the roller credits & logos
Went back home @ Watch "PERFECT CUT 2" & "UNEXPECTED ACCESS" on MOBTV
Had dinner appointment with APs/PAs/casting/location peeps of 书包太重 @ MARCHE. 
(I ATE LIKE A PIG) 
Headed down MARINA for a time of KTV. 
The night ended @ 2am? 

24th MARCH
Went back office @ 8.30am for EDITING. 
Sitting there staring at the screen. Half of me is still in lalala land. ANother half of me wishing I'm the one editing it. Haha! ( I DO MISS EDITING U KNOW!) 
Thank Goodness my editor is really zai and fast. Completed 2 EPs of 1st edit! 

25th MARCH
Went back office @ 8.30am for EDITING again. 
Completed 3 EPS of 1st edit! I'M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH 1ST EDIT! 

26th MARCH
Was suppose to have SCRIPT DISCUSSION for my next show. 
But due to unforeseen circumstances, it's not our turn yet.
THUS I HAD THE WHOLE DAY FREE!  =)=)=)=) 
Woke up early though, couldn't sleep. 
Headed down ORCHARD for window shopping. 
Lunch @ HK CAFE with my fav DISH - papaya soup bee hoon! 
HEAED down somewhere for a TALK. 
Met Miss P for late dinner/supper @ TEOCHEW PORRIDGE near BEAUTY WORLD! 
(It felt like the best meal of the week! There is this joy while eating it. Maybe its the simple + nice meal? & the company also la. haha. I think I miss eating porridge! haha! )
and guess what ! I MISS TIMES BACK @ NP! .. :X 

27th MARCH
RENTED a car with Idy over the weekend. 
Headed down BUGIS for a short shopping trip. 
Was asked to be on standby for script discussion in late afternoon. .
Back in office @ 2pm, Waited till 515pm for script discussion that ended @ 8pm++ 

Had a dinner appointment with the APs/PAs @ NOVENA STEAMBOAT! 
( I had OD of hotdogs & meat balls, that's practically what I ate the whole entire night!) 
Headed down to LIANG SEAH street for DESERTS ! 

Bum into VIC & half the dialect gang
SKIP the KTV session with my colleagues. (too tired + no mood for singing) 
Join the dialect gang awhile, drop half of them off @ MUSTAFA area for dim sum. 
(Din stay coz I refuse to do parallel parking! MUAHAHA) 
Was heading home, pass by town so decided to join my cell @ HK CAFE (YA again)
The night ended at 2am :X 

28TH MARCH
Pass IDY the car & went back home to slack 
Was suppose to meet MISS P to go shopping with her for camera & phone.
But half of me totally din mind going out, but another half of me isn't functioning anymore
Thus decided to stay at home. (kinda regret, coz I WAS SOOOO BORED!! I cannot used to not doing anything.  Too used to the busy busy, forever thinking and doing stuff kind of life :x) 

MONTAGE 
Played guitar
SELF KTV @ HOME
WATCH TONS OF videos on youtube
Practice parts for dialect
Pack my room
Clean my desk 

Den I force myself to take a nap from 5pm-7pm :x 

My night started @ 9pm. where everything was just sooo HAPPENING man!! 
To cut the story short. I had to contact another car towing service for the 2nd time !! :x 

But afterall the happening things that lasted for 3hours ++. 
I had quite an enjoyable time @ Dempsey's Bens & Jerry den headed down to the 24hours MAC @ Queensway area.  

SEE! GOSH!!! I'm gaining back those KILOS I've lost! muahaha. Oh well..

I was still thinking if I should post this. Its kinda random.
I'm just bored.! :x 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.