0

PAMPERED

Posted by Gloria Wong on 10:56:00 PM
I'm a naughty girl today. I "Skip" work!! 

I Self-declared YI SHAN's day!
So thankful that my phone hardly RANG!! Its Sooooooooo rare! What a peace!! =p

So I spend the day stuck in the room, cleaning up my mess.
Had a long exfoliating bath, did mask & moisturize my body! Whoohoo!
When Was the last time I pampered my otherwise ill-treated body. =p

So I am a happy happy girl today la. =) 
Ok. Sooo i'm all ready to 奋斗tml! =p 

Browse through the schedule of Singapore International Film Festival. 
There's SoooOOoOOooO many films I wanna watch !! gosh! 
And I'm sooo glad to see my batch's films listed in SIFF as well. 
Even though all their films are under the non-finalist. BUT still, I think all of them did a great job! =) 


Strumming the guitar, singing away... 
Finding back the old self ...

I think she has quite nice & pleasant voice. Nice song too. haha. 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.