0

TAKE A DEEP BREATH

Posted by Gloria Wong on 11:11:00 PM
I was DAMN PISSED off yesterday ... Thinking back, I had no idea why I was sooooooo FREAKING PISSED. Maybe over time, bottle up yada yada yada. I couldn't describe how piss I WAS. All I know is that I was just cursing & swearing deep inside for a period of time. I Just wish I can scream it out straight F***ING BITCH ! :X 

Alright... Chill.. Over... I've gotten over it... 

Right now, I'm just counting down to 22nd march (THIS SAT). My last day of production!!

I needed time to sit down, chill & not think about work at all.  
I needed time to sit down & sort out my life. HA! 
I needed time to sit down & plan out things that I wanna do! Wheee! 

Even though I think I'll probably have a very very short break! :X nontheless ...

I'm looking forward to get my hands behind those wheels again! (this time, to go out & enjoy!)
I'm looking forward to drive around with my FSV peeps to makan lasi lemak @ changi & Chill!
(Come to think of it, quite a number of us got our license already! Yippeee! )
I'm looking forward to laze my whole afternoon @ Green Room Cafe @ Bishan Park 2
I'm looking forward to meet some of my colleagues out for a good meal! 
I'm looking forward to meet up with my supper kahkis again to CHILL! 
I'm looking forward to drive around to take good pictures with a DSLR! 
I'm looking forward to meet SIS over a meal or something!
I'm looking forward to meet my RIGHT HEART! 
(its time to catch up with each other's lives!)
I'm looking forward to meet JULETTE for a time of Sushi & Tea! 

The list just goes on & on ..! 

I'm in the midst of planning my CAMBODIA trip! (yes, if nothing goes wrong, I'm going ahead!)
I'm in the midst of researching Hong Kong ( preparing to go during colder season hopefully)
I'm in the midst of looking and checking prices for my DIVING trip! 
I'm in the midst of trying to plan a short shopping spree @ bangkok despite the above plans. (HA! How Greedy! ) 

I'l probably start researching on AUSTRALIA (hopefully I can make a trip down next year!)

------------- --------------------- --------------- --------------

In every relationship, u have to put in a certain amount of effort & hard work to at least maintain it. People come & people go. Friends come & go. Its something we can't really control. I have come to understand that some people step into your life just for that season. 

Now I understand... The problem with me? I hold on to everyone that crosses my path.. 
Stupid? Silly? Childish? 

But now I know. At least I know. No matter how many people walk in and out. How many friends I have. ALL I really need is that FEW that would stand by me, that would support me even at times when I was too busy to keep up & stay in touch. Too busy to meet up. But they are always there, rain or shine. 

I'm glad to have that FEW & 

Thats enough to bless my heart.. 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.