0

开工了!

Posted by Gloria Wong on 1:15:00 AM
Wa, I din even know that 开镜 will be reported on News one? Is this the 1st drama that has tat? 
I doubt so right? Oh well, that shows how much I watch news nowadays :p 

SO those watches the news will know that today we 开工了。
Yep! That marks the end of my "little" holiday and I'm glad. :) 
Not that I super look forward to working yada yada .. But after all its much better than slacking and doing nothing practically everyday :p 

The 1st 开镜 I attended, my previous drama doesn't have 开镜.
(pictures all thanks to Ricia's camera, as mine is in COMA, sobz) 


The cast with Peter Wee our Peranaka instructor. 

The Aps and PAs of the show! + the rundowns !! ..

It was Joanne's umbrella. Somehow it landed in our hand. 
Initially 3 ppl are holding it n taking pic, in the end more and more came
Thus .. This pic. Haha 
The sun is freaking hot, I've got a new set of Tan line and I'm not joking! 


开工 of coz must take picture with the infamous
RUNDOWN LA !! :p
More photos to come !! 

I am at the top! I'm at my boiling point ... 
I'm shock that I almost wanted to say you are such a #$%^& BI*CH !
Slowly circumstances makes me realizes that, I may not be the one that causes everything?
Coz the %*(()^%$ attitude isn't from me. 
I slowly realizes that, and seriously I DUN BOTHER anymore. 

I need to get back to serious business before its all too late. 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.