0
Posted by Gloria Wong on 2:32:00 AM



2nd part of my xmas gift. I just wanna thank all of you all !!
My dearest member n classmates
Big pooh bear from Zerlina
Tommy Girl perfume gift set from Alvin
NIcholas sparks story book from Estella
A lovely, heart warming, encouraging long letter from right heart !!
Classmates
Winne the pooh towel from Audrey
A piece of undergarment, candies, nail polish, hand made card from Samantha
candel gel n 4 glass from Shi mei



Some accessories I did for my CG girls .. haha

Ok. alot ppl commented that my wish list is for some rich man son/daughter to fullfill! hahaha =p
That is really just a wish list, something I wanted lah. =p

I think that I'm easily satisfied. Really. =) So long is something thoughtful. Something that you really think through b4 buying. Or something hand made by you. I will be very very happy. =) Even if it means, just a card/letter with heartfelt words. =) I'm more than happy!

My simpler wish list
1) Royce chocolate (ok! nt cheap, just a sudden craving these few days !!! )
2) Something that you would think "oh! thats so Gloria la!" =)
3) A card with mini "compo" hahaha !! =p
4) Stationaries!!
5) Stylish Laptop casing



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.