0

Photos

Posted by Gloria Wong on 8:04:00 PM

Van's Bday at Aud's Hse


Wif Zer at orchard


haha, they force me to wear that in E-spirit. haha


Cg took neo print !!


Classic! =)


Est.ms tiffy.me


Jer and me @ Tiffy's wedding


Ayam.me.fefe


Me and mentor Pauline @ tiff's wedding


Ayam and me @ Tiffy's wedding


My very very beautiful friend, Hui ling!!! =)


fefe.nana.ling.shan


fefe.shan.rara


Ms clara and me


shan.jace.est.sharon


Da li dan and me.


I miss just the 3 of us. 


right heart . left heart


est.shan.terrence


SQ n HM @ tiffy's wedding


Somehow I lost the motivation to do alot of things ...

------------------------------------------------------------------
On sun, realized that I have lost my blusher ... Grrr
I seriously had no idea where is it. Prob it has drop out from my make up pouch that has a huge hole -__-

--------------------------------------------------------------
Some part of me am looking forward to the up coming 2 weeks break
Den again. I have got that veyr strong feeling that I will still need to go back school every other day to edit that MTV and doing those effects.. -_- haha
Adding on, with AFP2 production paper work and Studio final project liasing.
Whats a break?

I hope that I can put away every single thing during our cg chalet. 

Have planned out both studio and AFP2 projects.
Studio final recording at 31st Jan
AFP #2 fine cut due on 1st Feb for me.
Its gonna be that tough few weeks where everything clashes with one another.
But thankfully 2 of the major projects ends on my bday week.

and that means, I might still be able to go on with the chalet/pool side party thing ba.

I need help ... Any volunteers? haha


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.