0

Have you ever?

Posted by Gloria Wong on 1:35:00 AM
Have you ever felt like when one things happen, all bad things happen continuously?
Oh well .. haha.
Yours truly felt that way today ...

Anyway, my headphones died on me!!! Which means no music on the way to sch and on the way back hm from school !! Goodness .. -_- just when I am so broke

Got the info on the xmas attire. Yet another set of attire that I have to source for !!
Grrr .. Am thinking of opting out if I eventually can't find that top. -_-

On the lighter note. Thank Goodness I am coordinating dialect big day dress code
At least I can work around with the things I have!!

Everyone just basically threw everything to me today.
I'm like the bean bag for ppl to hit, throw, smash n vent what ever they have.

BUT, its ok. TML will be a better day!!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.