0

Upset

Posted by Gloria Wong on 4:18:00 PM
When bad things happen, it all happens at one go ...

My "beloved" Avid station died on me today !! 
Just when I had to sync all my videos with the music track by thurs ...
Didn't had time to do it the whole entire week as other ppl has booked the station
But I managed to ask for a favour and got 4 hours slot from the person AND
my lesson ended at 11am this morning which means I supposed to have 7hrs of editing time.
BUT MY ADVID DIED ON ME !! YES IT DIED!! -_- 
I feel so wasted !!! 7 freaking hours of editing slot gone into the drain!! haiz ..

Moreover, I had a terrible flu + fever. I used up more than 10 packets of tissue
As I am typing this, i still feel that pinch ... that 7 hrs of wasted time ...
Really felt quite terrible in sch, with the Avid failing on me, with that ultra cold weather + the ultra duper cold air-con in school. Its really getting into me.

I ended up sleeping in the 48 track studio. Though I can hardly fall alseep with the recording going on and stuff. Only manage to slp like 10 mins, wake up another 10mins, fall asleep another 10 mins ... Den again, am quite thankful that I have such a nice sofa to rest my head. =p

Because of all these studpid system failure etc. I guess I have to come back eveyday during my 2 weeks break. Moreover, we're learing special effects like tml? which also means we need to add special effects into our MTV = 2 weeks holiday burn.

Force myself down for prac. though in my heart I am dying not to turn up for prac. BUT it was a full-dress rehersal. I think I look like one living zombie walking around. And the world thinks that I am crying. -_- 

ROAR !!!!!!!!!!! SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS !!!!

Peace ... Tml will be a better day ... It will ...


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.