0

Avid Station 8

Posted by Gloria Wong on 3:44:00 PM
Goodness ... I should be busy doing my stuff, Yet I wasn't really that busy during this busy period. How ironic. Sigh ..

I guess the sch TSO must be sick of seeing me, hearing my voice and seeing my email.I have been haunting her like nobody business since the day my avid station died on me. I have been faithfully looking for her whenever I am in school and even I am not in school, I have been haunting her through emails. Haha. But she is nice la. I have to say. Thankfully!! -_-

My avid station is still sick. Be healed !!! Grrr ...
I received a reply from TSO this afternoon and almost fainted ... It says ..

Hi Gloria,

Your computer is back but unfortunately our supplier didn't have the new memory card to change for us.
Even though it is back but with only 2 GB of memory.
It doesn't enough to run Adrenaline.

They will let me know by Monday when they can get the new memory cards.

Sorry for inconvenient.

Have a good weekend.

Regards,
Kris Kampira

Yet another week has been wasted. Seriously I wish I can go back school even on xmas day to do that #%^&* video. I'm desperate. I seriously hate that feeling.

I have plently of time to go back to school to edit that video.
But yet, I am rotting away doing something else... -_-


------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, aside all these ... I have craving for Royce Chocolate !!!
Seriously, I was passing by Royce chocolate yest and I drool ... heee. I hardly drool on chocolates. =p


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.