0

All I want for X-mas

Posted by Gloria Wong on 3:17:00 AM
Was thinking of writting down my x-mas/bday wish list ...
Human being human are always never satisfied with what they have ... Haha. I was thinking through the things I want and ... oh man ... haha

Mac Book
Nintendo DS Lite
Sony Cybershot T200 or W series Digi cam
Anna Sui Blusher
White Shorts
White/Black/Blue Skinny Jeans
Gold colour watch
A mouse ( nt a real one )
Shoes/Platform/Wedges/Flats!
Sports shoe from addidas/New Balance
Liquid Foundation
Black Sweater
Car Licence
Sponsors/Scolarship to Overseas Uni
Stationaries!
Vouchers from page one/borders/Kino
A Trip to Europe

As I was thinking through xmas this year. I love the simplicity of it ... I guess above all, what I love is a card full of words, heartfelt words .. Words of encouragement/affirmation will do ... Nothing else ... =)

I'm a person that Loves receiving letters/cards etc. =)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.