0

Renewed Passion?

Posted by Gloria Wong on 12:00:00 AM
Had a crazy pre xmas eve night ...
Went back to US - starbucks. Er... not united states la. Its united square ok.
Anyway, its good going back ... I really really do miss working there ..
Only left 2 partners I know over there. Everyone has already "moved on"
I just love hanging out at starbucks ... I LOVED IT. =)

Anyway, my members followed me home after chilling at starbucks
We started doing accessories till 6am in the morning... Goodness gracious me!
And like what my titles says ... Renewed Passion ..
I found my love for doing accessories again! Good and bad ..
It tempts me to invest in more and started doing more !! Goodness ...

Then today, I went back to my long forgotten blog that I did up for my shop
Its there, its always there and I realized there are still ppl viewing my stuff!!!
Kinda miss doing all those ... Actually, was quite proud at some of the stuff I did. =)
Do visit! =)
http://fantastiqu3shop.multiply.com/
Maybe it will come back in action SOON! =)

Meanwhile ... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.