0

Amazed

Posted by Gloria Wong on 1:23:00 AM
Today I was just pondering on one particular issue... Pondering & pondering.Was wondering why am I pondering on this particular issue. It has once affected me. Or I should say, It has always been an issue that never fails to hit me hard. But i guess over the years, I have learn to slowly get out of it, slowly push myself not to be affected by this little things.

Now I kinda of understand why I was pondering on that particular issue earlier on.
It was somehow like a waring sign for me? LIke a preparation for me. Same exact issue. I was immediately reminded that this thing musn't affect me !! I can't please everyone! I must understand and understand it well. I can't please the whole world.

None-the-less. Still a little affected lar. But still not too bad.  I've learnt that many a times I need not explain much. Even when you try to explain, the explaination will not get into their head anymore, coz they have already formed that imppresion of you. Everything is just surface.

This two weeks is gonna be crazy. Looking at my organizer kinda scares me a little.


Mon
Gonna have IS meeting
12pm-2pm - offline editing
Dialect drama prac at 8pm (which i highly think i will not go, exams on tue!)

Tue
Lesson from 8am.
Media law exams till 3pm(God, I need your wisdom, seriously)
3pm-6pm - AFP meeting
6-9pm Offline editing

Wed
Lessons from 9-1pm
1pm-2pm offline editing (will continue if the person that block books everything never turns up!!! -_-)
Choir prac
7-9pm online (suppose to do online, den again there is choir prac)

Thurs
9-12pm lesson
BEAT SCRIPT DUE! (I still had no idea whats a good under one roof story to write about, hows does the format goest etc)
12-2pm online editing
2-6pm studio lesson
CG meeting

Fri
9-12pm lesson
12pm-2pm AFP meeting
2-6pm AFP lesson
8pm till mid-night Dialect drama prac

Sat
1-1.30pm Performance at Vivo city!
5pm - dialect drama prac

Sun
Svc
Dialect big day


What an eventful week ahead!! I seriously can't fall sick during tis period !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway had a very very fun studio lesson today!! =) Seriously I really enjoy studio alot .. ( maybe our talents are way too entertaining!! =p) Jacq is considering buring the project into CD and hopefully I can get to burn a copy and look back at it ten years down the road and have a good laugh! haha!

I had studio way back in year 1. I directed for one of the major project, A dance show where Jan and Eugene danced for me. It was a major major major flop. Trust me, it was terrible. it was so terrible that I refuse to keep a copy of that show. From then, I had a little phobia for directing. I never wanted to direct again. I felt I am not up to it at all.

Like what pst says. Past failures is one of the biggest thing that hinders you from moving on.

So today, I tried and volunteered myself to be assistant director, directing a fast number song.
Was a little blur and not confidence at the first few takes. Kinda holding back but reminded myself that I wanna overcome it. So i went through it and I got so high towards the very last shot of that segement and I totally forget to cue VM to roll credits and fade out !! haha

None-the-less, it was a good experience. =) Am seriously considering going into mediacorp studios ... Afterall, its something I love doing ba. =)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.