0
Posted by Gloria Wong on 7:32:00 AM

I love this candid shot! haha. Yes, thats me! =p


"Hey! Loser!" haha. Didn't know I started calling ppl loser at that age! =p
And look at the other hand!! I look like I'm pointing middle finger!
Gosh! Its classic! =p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes I feel like giving up and not chionging and doing so many things
Sometimes I hate talking to ppl and just want to be alone
I felt like I'm gonna have a mental breakdown with overload information
Like the brian has no more space to store anymore information
Its like all the software and applications are all open at the same time and its taking up too much space. haha!

I dun wanna talk, just reamain quiet. I dun need un-necessary remarks
I know ppl will tell me, brian no more space, its time to up grade to larger storage life (in simple terms, its time to stretch and expand yourself even more)
I know whats right and whats wrong.
I know what I need to do.

Sometimes ppl just need a channel of outlet,
Not a channel of inlet for people's comments

----------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.