0
Posted by Gloria Wong on 11:48:00 PM
So many things to say ... but do not know where to start ...
Guess I'm tired of explaining .. tired of explaining myself ... Whats the point?
Its ok ... Its ok ...

When everything else is taken away. When everyone's left ....
I'm still with Him ... All these, It doesn't matter ...
Thought what pst preach on sun is really Spot on man!

For the last 5 years, x-mas has been a season of joy but yet ultimate busy
As i grow older, it just get busier. Its not just the involvement of the events.
But i guess its the combination of those involvements with sch work etc. 

But I guess this year is a little different ... gonna be less involve already.
Guess I might not even take part in the performance at vivo this weekend. 
Oh .. and I guess this xmas I just need to attend n sing for my main svc n thats it
(unless my friend couldn't make it to my main svc la)
But i guess that is just about it ... can I count this as a peaceful x-mas?

Come to think of it ... tis year is likely to be the last year to be involve in
carolling gigs, ministry stuff
Graduating next year. Embarking into a whole new environment ...
Yep, many had tried stopping me or rather warning me abt this industry ...
oh well ...

I'm praying.. praying really hard. My wish is to fly ... fly to a place and stay for a few years. That is really my wish. I really pray hard that I am able to fly overseas and do a degree/master. A good 3 years away ... I am more of a carefree person I guess ... I dun wanna settle down!! haha ... I'm like a bird (sing to the tune of that song! haha)

I rememeber that 1 week in Taiwan, I wish its gonna be 1 year, nt 1 week
Surprisingly, I dun miss a single thing back here ...
So, I had been faithfully doing research on Aus's sch and accomodation.
I really want to go ...

I was just thinking about my 21st bday. Shall start wrtting down my wishlist. =p
Maybe I should have my bday party at zouk .. haha

Anyway, met sis yest. And got x-mas pressie from her! =)
A million thanks for blessing me!

Blessed. =)

I am so looking forward to thurs !!
its like a day break ... A day I dun need to set alarm and wake up and attend to anything !
its like a day I can sleep in till I auto wake up!
( I just have to pray that I dun auto wake up at 7am!)

Alright, some outdated photos time!



Thought I was a classic photo! Marc is there gold dropping down? haha



Managed to celebrate KaiXiangs bday after our AFP class.



Thought this photo is kinda cool !! =)



And this a little classic! =p



I love this! I look so "zuai" and look at the girls, adding ingredients like nobody's business!




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.