0

An almost purfect Saturday

Posted by Gloria Wong on 11:24:00 PM
Simple things makes me H-A-P-P-Y! 
It makes me go shalalalala ... :D 

Though I kinda have a disturbed slp 
I guess, its due to the insane hours my body just adapted to. 

BUT still, it was a GREAT SATURDAY! 

1)  I'm greeted with a fabulous breakfast
Mee pok + Tau huey + you char quey! FABULOUS 
(i'm not a pig, I ate half of everything :p) But a great way to start off a pretty day!

2) Started off by clearing some overdue work :x 
Finished reading " My Best Friend's girl" - Its a fabulous read !! 
Played my DS lite for an hour plus ! ;) 

3) I love the entire noon time hanging in my room
with my favorite radio station, Class 95 playing at the background - soft rock 
It just rock my entire afternoon! :) 

4) Was searching for some songs of my current FAV singers on the net:
石欣卉
伍家辉
萧敬腾

I love "一切完美" theme song sang by 石欣卉. Its FANTASTIC !
I love both of the guys's voice !! Love it to max !! 
One of my fav song in 伍家辉's album is gonna be the sub theme song in "沸腾冰点" !!
oOohooo ... you can imagine how happy was I when I go for the various editing session of "沸腾冰点" :p
Anyway Catch "沸腾冰点" starting 4th AUG 2008, 9pm @ Channel 8 !!  

4) Packed and reorganize my table ;) 

5) Dress in my fav Big Tee + Shorts + slipper, grab my mp3 + DS lite and head down to Toa Payoh to hunt for food! (Initially wanted to eat sakae, but decided not to as I just had it with my colleagues on Thurs nite) 

It was almost a PERFECT SATURDAY until my 统筹 called. 
It's always nothing good. And I was right !!! 
My colleague who sprained her ankle went back to work today and her leg kinda swollen again. Thus tml she's not able to work and I was supposed to take over her. 
Man! I was totally sian 1/2 upon hearing this just before my dinner. 
But due to some personal issues etc, 统筹 manage to get other girl to replace. :x 

6) So I hanged in my infamous fav place - MOS Burger from 7.15pm - 10.15pm
I took my time to have my fav shrimp burger + ice mike tea + fries + corn soup
Played my DS
People watch + listening to other's conversation :p 
Grab a desert (I fell in love with it the moment I took a bite! ;p )

------------------------------------------------------------

So I had a great saturday, recharging. Though my body is still not very well :x 
My jaw bone seems to get worse :x 
But anyhow, I'm still happy!! I'm still feeling the bliss! The bliss of having an entire day all to myself ! :) 

Here's sharing with you guys my current Fav Song! 
我知道我变漂亮了(《一切完美》主题曲)
/曲:石欣卉
製作:陳達偉

过去的批评嘲讽     Let it go  Let it go

过去的轻蔑冷落     Let it go  Let it go

有些人口不饶人    却忘了瞧瞧自己

又有什么资格

 

时刻都善良待人     Let’s move on  Let’s move on

时刻都做好本分     Let’s move on  Let’s move on

别人的心思浅薄    绝不是自己

自暴自弃的理由

 

也许    确实也受过言语打击

也许    因此而失去了自信心

但千万别将勇气深锁在阴影里

我们又不会妨碍这世界(的)美丽

 

我知道我变漂亮了

我知道我被注意了

曾难过    失落

微笑一下就过

外在的美貌容易戳破

内在的美好细水长流

 

我知道我变漂亮了

我知道我也豁达了

不自卑    不埋怨

就算还差一点点

用内涵弥补一切缺陷

内在的美     迷住每个人的眼


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.