0

A Long Entry

Posted by Gloria Wong on 6:52:00 PM
Been more than a week since I last really blog :P 
Am glad that I have a short break today :) Thus decided to post a loooonnnnggg entry ;)
Jus wanna blog down some key memories

Work has been pretty fine. Just the occasional hip-cups that spoils the days :x
Went to "sit-in" for dubbing session last thurs. (ended up, recorded VO for the drama ;x)
Not that I'm complaining! I would love to help la, jus tat I dun think my voice is nice enough to be aired la -_- oh well .. haha

Went down far east to shop while waiting for fefe to off work. I simiply adore afternoon shopping! Where the entire world is busy working thus shopping centre are sooooo bare! :) hee
And yes! I met up with FEFE !! My dearest right heart! I has been soooooooooo long since I last met up with her !! 

oh. we went HK cafe :p (ya i know many ppl are like : "what? HK cafe again?") 
BUT it felt soooooo good to be at HK cafe in the afternoon, coz its was soooo quiet (but cold)!! 
ultimately, its the company that matters la and I had A GREAT TIME with my right heart ! 
(AND WE TOTALLY FORGET TO TAKE PICTURES!) 
Thus no pics of us :x  Sobz .. 


@ work - night scene



Nope, its not on fire ... Its the smoke we've created 
In order to get the 30s/50s feel out for the camera
We have to burn lots n lots n lots n lots n lots of joss sticks 
So, every single minute of my work, I'm surrounded by thick smoke :p
Sometimes combo ( smoke machine + joss sticks) :x
Thus at the end of work everyday, It feels like I've work in a temple 24/7 :x
And the smoke is soooo stingy to the eyes .. we name it the
"辣椒牌" joss sticks :x (I'm tearing everyday! :p)


Thus this is the feel of it? Despite the smoke etc etc etc 
I kinda like how it turns out on screen? The feel of it.
Some shots are really nicely shot :) *finally* :p 

Especially last night. The night scene that we set up. The warm lighting, smoke etc etc. 
Wow, for once i finally see some really nice! It felt like we are shooting in Hong Kong. It was really really nice! den at that moment u kinda forget all abt the tiring work, it felt like it was paid off  :x (though i wasn't the one that set up the light la :p) but it meant something. haha

Sunday 

Went to Mint Cafe @ the toy museum area. I LOVE THAT CAFE!! It has got that vintage feel to it!! :) Simply love it and the food is SUPERB!! 


When 2 crappy ppl mix together, you've got loads of .......
CRAP.. Yeah ... my 2 most crappy guys in CG. haha !

Met up with Samantha and Ailin to celebrate Ailin's 21st bday ... Of which I wanna blog down this special memory. 

Ailin: We've known each other for a decade this year! yep, we've known each other since 11 years old! We were primary school friends den secondary friend. She was one of my closest friend in primary school! I remember spending tons of time at her house when I was young. 
Den somehow in sec sch, we drifted apart? But she has always been the nice friend. Throughout my 4 years sec sch life, her dad (taxi driver) has faithfully drove me to school every single morning! 

Samantha: Was one of my closest friend in secondary school together with a few others. Was the one that brought me to christ. Was the one that we've see each other through many different hmmmm, situations? 


Ailin and me @ Mint Cafe


Sam. Ailin. Me
 

And then we went to sing K !! 
The 3 of us love to sing since we were young. 
In primary sch den in secondary school. 
Ailin and I are both choir members in sec sch! :) 


The 3 of us .. (thats the thing with no camera man la) :p 


大家好!我是周董!haha 
see the all-smiley face? Tats becoz I have a date with 
...
...
...


my heavily pregnant but beautiful Sis and baby Rebekah !! 
Hi baby! Im awaiting for your arrival .. heee 
Gosh, that reminds me that I will be "Auntie Gloria" aHhhH! :p 

每个人都有梦想。
有多少人会勇敢的去位梦想而奔跑能?
有多少人会为梦想而伟大?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.