0

Cherish

Posted by Gloria Wong on 1:26:00 AM
I'm a little crazy ... Needa work from 9am till 9pm tml. But yet I'm still here blogging away. 
But today there's like tons of reasons for me to blog :p 


This girl of mine is leaving for perth to study tml!! I'm so gonna miss you and those crazy times we had!!  So decided to post a super duper old photo. Our year one, sem one photo up here. Here's one of my closer friend in poly. I'm gonna miss those times crapping with you, hanging out late, staying over, times when I rec your call in the middle of the night with u sobbing :p for some reason I'm always willing to here u blabber non-stop, miss that short little while that u came church with me too:) All the best girl !!! You'll still be my girl! :) 

Pulling this photo out, I look through my entire photo album in my hard disk (trust me, its a whole truck loads of photos). I saw some photos that brought back precious memories. Thats when I'm reminded again that I need to cherish ppl more. I'm reminded that I'm loved by many :) 

Some very very very very old photos, but always in my heart photos.


My birthday 2005 :)
Ah yam, ah matt, ali, fefe, nana and big shaun, zizi(missing from the pic)
All of us grown and go our own ways. But I have always remember and cherish this group of friends deeply. (pei zi missing from the above pic though). This grp of friends that have pretty much went through quite alot together? Though hardly contact or talk. But this friendship I really does keep close to my heart. Whenever I look back at these pics, I'm reminded that I'm loved. I have them :) I'm grateful for all of them. 


Wow. I think this is taken 4 or 5 years ago?
my best friend, my best sis
saw my ugly and helpless sight. Saw my weeknesses. Maybe cannot ta-han but still tahan and stick through. haha :p One I can totally trust and pour my heart out. one that would call and share with me things. One that allow me into her life. :) together with Idy, bth of them saw me through various stages for the past 5-6 years? 


2004 @ CHEC 
Aiyo. I always love this classic photo ! :p I think you can use this to testify how much you have change! :p My right heart. One that would understand each other even when we dun speak at all :P thus she is my right heart :p.  the one who taught me what faithfulness is. :)  The one that is faithfully staying around. I miss you!!! There's sooooo much to tell u ... 


03-02-06. Under my blk :) 

I will always remember this night. U guys make my 06 birthday the most memorable one!
Doubt this woman will read my blog :p None-the-less I still believe in her. I miss this 2 crazy supper khakis. 


My last day working at CHEC. 2005? 
rara.tiffy.me.nana. 
I miss helping nana. I enjoy helping her run errands etc etc. 
I miss tiffy's laughter. My keyboard lesson khaki. Great listener. 
I miss rara's loving nature! haha. 
aiya, I just miss them all la ! :p 
I miss their BIG HUG, laughter and presence !! :) 

Really long time ago. Man. time flies .. 


Auntie Pam! 
Dunnoe this auntie will read this anot. Just wanna say I haven forget you!!
All the best for your operation! U will be well in no time!
We shall have our meet up real soon! 

So today I'm a happy happy girl. Because ... 

I GOT BACK MY CAMERA WITHOUT PAYING ANYTHING!!!!!! I'M SUCH A HAPPY GIRL LA!

Den immediately I msg 3 ppl( kai xiang, Kwang wei and my director Fen Fei) this: Yea! I very happy! i got back my camera and I dun need to pay anything! yea! :) 

And here's what they replied: 

Kai xiang: wa! Best. told you they are good. did you try the coffee machine? 
kwang wei: haha really? that's cool 
Fen Fei: called me back :p 

I think I'm a little too happy. I think I'm so bored these days that I have become a bit crazy :x  

I GOT BACK MY CAMERA !!!! :) CONGRATS! :) 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.