0

Very Random Pictures :)

Posted by Gloria Wong on 10:49:00 PM
Last week, met up with my Taiwan friends! 
met them in Taiwan last year when I went over to stay in their Hostel. 
Man! It was like one of my best moments in the entire year! :) 
They were ABSOLUTELY CRAZY PEOPLE :) 

Thus, met up with them and some other backpackers that have stayed in their hostel too.
It was great fun. I think that is the thing abt backpackers. haha. :) 
So we brought them up to New Asia Bar @ swiss Hotel. 72th Floor :) 
Beautiful great atmosphere to party. :)
 
Young Yang

Jan! 

Beautiful top shot from my window seat

My small little faithful canon Ixus 75 does wonders! :) 
I'm so missing my camera now! 
isn't it still beautiful consider that its not taken with a SLR :p

The grp photo with other backpackers :) 
I am praying that I wun have beer belly. :p
I have been drinking beer like no body's business for consecutive days. 

My Shot. haha

Oh... I am so loving the strawberry n Chocolate fondue!! 

Our million over shots in the toilet (while the rest are in the toilet) 


Me and Jan!

Found some old but classic photos in my phone. :p



I'm so in love with my can't-be-bother-to-dress-up look.
its so comfy and so ME. :) 
And most of all, I kinda like this kinda shot. 
I lurve my short hair! :)


OH! SO CLASSIC! 
Ah pa (sound man) and Ah He (props man)
I think ah pa is trying to pluck out ah he's white hair :p


heh .. there are more random photos taken during imaging
On the way to return this chair to props store :p


Told you. We are just damn random


My AP(小朋友) and I spotted a BATMAN car while we are out
looking at locations :p


Found this random photo randomly and it is randomly taken 
this is what I call, RANDOM

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.