0

Finally!

Posted by Gloria Wong on 9:50:00 PM
Finally!

Finally I have a day of rest! A whole sat all to myself! :)
And I am soooo glad to have a day of rest! :)

Have been working for the past few days as one of my colleague sprained her ankle.
Sometimes I wonder if I really fit this industry?
Somtimes I really doubt myself ... I doubt my ability ...
It has only been that few days under the sun, rain, smoke etc etc ..
My body is reacting to it and I guess it isn't taking it too well?

My leg/ankel hurts like mad, I have 3 ulcers in my mouth, I'm feverish (due to days under the rain), gastric. And I think I kinda disslocate my jaw or something. :x But yet, aside all these, I still love what I am doing. I wouldn't say that I love my job. But I like it la.

Recently saw the trailler for "沸腾冰点". I think Its gonna be nice! haha :p Brought back soooo much memories (even though it happen just nt too long ago). Now I miss the shooting process of "沸腾冰点" :p I miss the team that I worked with! :)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.