0

WOW-ed

Posted by Gloria Wong on 10:47:00 PM
This week has been pretty fulfilling !! :) 

Went back to sit in through a few editing sessions
Went back for yet another imaging for my drama
Finally I felt a little useful, well at least anything is still better than rotting at home everyday.

Few days ago, Florence send me some pictures that got me laughing out loud!


导演在对词 
That was the day where my Ap + Floor manager + Andie + me are wearing RED jacket :p


I think I'm such a pic spoiler! hahaha :p 
BUT I think I spoil this pic quite nicely wor, leaving my director and Fann still in shot :p

10 - July - 08

With my director and editor
A fabulous lunch @ Bishan cafe cartel during our lunch break from editing. :)

11 - July - 08 

Decided to give myself a day of resting and doing my own things :) 
Initial plan was to head down to far east to get ONE bag (the one that I have been eyeing on 2 weeks ago). Finally decided to get it. 

You know sometimes how you dun wanna shop but end up shopping and bought loads of stuff? 
yeah, so today is my day of doing that. :p Bought 2 bags and 3 pairs of shoe :X BUT it was a GREAT DEAL! 


So these are what I bought today! 
The red PVC material Little Miss Sunshine bag is the one that I have been eyeing for. 
Its a little over price, but I love the way the bag is compartmentalize ;) 
Den I have my eyes fallen for a cherry red + brown Vintage bag. such a love 
2 boots and one slipper :) 


Of which I must comment that I absolutely got a great deal for this 
Pretty looking boots was selling at a price of $100+ 
And for a few days they are selling it at $30! :) 
Was I overjoyed? You bet! 


Same goes to this! $30. This picture doesn't do the shoe justice. 
But it was really pretty. And this is the exact same shoe 
Stephanie Sun bought for her concert. :x (the shop owner say one) 


And whats a great day without my new love??? 
Mos butterfly prawns + Ice milk tea + DS lite + story book + Magazine 
TP mos has officially become my fav hang out place :)

After which, jio-ed some of my cg members out for dinner @ sakae. Initially wanted to go HK cafe. none-the-less it was still a great dinner. 

I was just bumming round town and saw some quite nice display thingy. I thought of my current desk in office. :x so dull and boring. Hasn't thought of decorating it. The thing is I'm not even always in office :x But I feel like decorating my oh-so-dull desk :p So anyone with anything to spare, is WELCOMED! :) haha :p 

So .... I'm all ready to start work! Muahaha :p 
Yea, I can kind of say I officially 开工了!

THE WAR HAS JUST BEGUN !!! FIGHT ON !!! 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.