0

Classic

Posted by Gloria Wong on 12:25:00 AM
Classic Days of my life 

I had no idea what inspires me to have such heading? 
As you can see, I have been blogging quite consistently. Reason being? I'm damn free now! 
Yeah, Like I have announced that I've officially 开工. But due to some unforeseen circumstances, I have not really started work yet. 

But it has been a great week of "working" in editing studio. Working on my last project “沸腾冰点”. Nah, i'm not editing it lah (though I wish I could!). But It was great just sitting around looking and helping in anyway I could (at least its SOOOOOOOOOOO much better than bumming around doing nothing at home). 

I miss editing to a certain extent. But it kinda reminds me of the various incidents my comp in sch crashes on me. Kinda phobia. Now I dun even wanna touch the avid just in case I have some suay spell brought over or something that crashes almost any other comp that I touches. yeah.. phobia eh? 

saw the scene that I acted in -_- OMG. -_- its really OMG -_- I was trying my best/luck to get that entire scene be taken out since the whole edit was more than 45mins :p Trying my BEST. in the end, they only cut some of my lines -_- 

My director fell sick and was hospitalize. Pray that she will get well soon. Thus wed shoot was cancelled. Just got the news that sun and next Mon shoot is also cancelled. But am going back on sun to help out that major explosive scene in studio. (I'm more of curious than really wanna go down and help la :P )

TODAY 

I was hook on shi xiang's DS lite and I make up my mind to get mine by Sat!!! Then the entire clan of us in office that Has a DS lite can start paring up! haha :) Fen fei found a good deal for me. $250 bundle :) 

Just when I step out of the office and was about to press the lift button, the fire alarm went off. Was stun by the loud alarm. Walk back into office and no body seems to give a damn abt it. The lift doesn't work thus I decided to head to the toilet first. The alarm is still ringing. Thus decided to take the stairs down. 

When I reach 1st floor. I was GREETED by my classmate CHARLENE CHONG who exclaims something like: FIRE ALARM RING STILL CAN CARRY BAG AND RUN FOR LIFE AH? Her colleagues burst out laughing. At the moment I was like. Huh??? really got fire meh?? I can't even be bother lo and none of my colleagues upstairs bother either lei ??? 

DEN i walk further out and saw a huge crowd already evacuated themselves out of the building. I stood there stun and gave them a stun look as ALL of them stares at me, carrying my bag. -_- I was purely stun k !!! I never expected ppl to really evacuate lo !!! and they must be DAMN KAISU to evacuate that fast la !! 3rd floor ppl dun even care man !!! And I almost felt like an alien carrying a bag out of that building that very moment :x 

Headed to studio to pass some run downs. Walked in and i felt the tension and it was like a war. Thus I concluded my war times are coming up pretty soon. :x 

Went back anex building to bring Andie to look at some of the edits. As we caught sight of each other, I think bth of us almost SCREAM OUR LUNGS OUT. we are wearing exactly the same out-fit can !!! It was almost exactly THE SAME ! (how i wish i had my camera :x). We were both wearing shocking pink t-shirt with purple wording, black vest, black 3/4 pants, white covered shoe. The only difference is that I had a white watch while he has got a black watch. OMG. -_- It was like jackpot?? Winning lottery?? You should see the expression of various ppl once the bth of us step into office man. It was pretty classic. :x

Audrey's Farewell 


We were watching Jack Ass 2. It was @#^@#$&(#&$ DISGUSTING! 
It was such an ASS show! From sitting @ the sofa, everyone ends up
behind the glass :P


I told you I am always ready for camera! :P hahahha


OoOo I love this! 


Such a nice grp photo. Such a great angle. 
Thats when My camera DROPS DEAD! -_- SIGH! 


CHARLENE! dun act cool lei :p no long hair la. cannot flip :P 
hehehe. 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.