0

Hooked

Posted by Gloria Wong on 4:35:00 PM
I'm officially hook on playing my DS lite!! :p 
I din know playing DS can be that stress ! :p 
Was playing a game on Operation and man !! I felt my heart almost jumped out -_- 
I'm so missing my Camera !! I really does hope tat I need not pay :x  Sigh ..
And that reminds me of some photos tat makes me wanna get a Digital SLR !! :X

Farewell dinner for Marcus and Sean 


I totally love the mood of the photo


So where were we? 
We're at the 长劲鹿 aka "Giraffe" :p


I love NICE candid shot. Totally capture moments :p
Look at their classic expressions :p


benbenbenbenbenben! 


Wa! I like this ! I can be ready for the camera even when
I'm busy! :P 


Its one of the few times I love photo taken with such strong flash :p


Grp photo + Camera man (kai xiang) 

***********************************************************
This week has been pretty fulfilling. Manage to settle quite some stuff that I have been putting aside for a long time. 

1) Went to cancel my old i-banking and re-apply a total brand new one
2) Went UOB to check out why they hasn't send me a new card -_-
3) Went to check out staff discount @ starhub & its procedure
4) Send my precious camera for service
5) Look through and clear my facebook account
6) Set up a brand new blog @ livejournal
7) Started making some jewelries
8) Read through and deleted TONS of emails -_- 
9) Updated my external hard drive 

Was reading through some old emails and I came across this: 

"Logic fails to answer the argument offered by a wounded spirit"

"Our destiny is locked into our friendship"

"Staying up in a down situation, that's leadership" 

It doesn't matter what others may say. What others may think. What others may or may not approve anymore. Sometimes We just got to love ourself more.

I still believe ... 

We are all uniquely crafted by His hands. 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.